Thursday, March 26, 2020

What its all about....

Today is my first post, and I am so excited to start sharing with everyone!
As I sit on my couch, I feel I should introduce my buddy Cami.  She is always next to me, my nine pound Maltese/Pomeranian mix.  I don’t know what I would do without her, and it appears at times she doesn’t like to do much without me either.  So you can always be assured she is near me as I post to you!

As I am writing this, I have just spent my second week at home during this Covid-19 experience.  I have learned my job at The Well Spa in Indian Wells will be closed down until September 1st.  Just crazy, right?  I know so many of you are in the same situation, maybe even worse.  I am so sorry for everyone who is suffering financial hardship, or sickness through this time.  I am fortunate that I will still offer work through my El Paseo location, which I am thrilled to start up again once the restrictions are lifted.  (You can learn more about this by going to my website or my facebook page).

I am excited to start sharing information with everyone that I have gathered over my years of working in the facial business.  I love to constantly learn, and I find that many of my clients love to ask questions about skincare during their facials.  So, perhaps this is a way to get some of those questions answered so that when you do come in for a facial, you may be able to relax more, if you like.

It is also a great way for anyone who is just curious about skincare!  There is so much we can do ourselves at home, and you will see that I offer a lot of products at great prices on my Facebook page that will give you tremendous results too.  Even more when you combine with professional sessions!

I also learn a lot about tools that I would love to share with you all, and certainly will.  There are also times when I learn techniques I may be able to share here as well, but maybe my VLOG on my Facebook page may be the best place to check that out.  Visual is usually best for that, I will alert you to check those out.

This should be fun.  Keep checking back so we may stay updated and all learning more!  Please always ask questions.

Thanks~
L

No comments:

Post a Comment